Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Warm Cozy by the Fire

Nearly midnight and I'm still at post by the fire - all cozy comfy.

A rather grueling day at work today. My back's starting to hurt again now that my stress level is picking up... It's nice that we moved the old couch to the back room by the fireplace - I can get comfy in a prone position now. Still bouncing around on the bouncy ball as chair - I think that's the only thing that's saving my back at this point and allowing me to keep working.

Made mashed potatoes and hamburger gravy for dinner tonight. My first attempt at this recipe and I really think it turned out pretty good. Lots of mashie leftovers for potato pancakes later in the week.

The baby fish are doing incredibly well. I'm craving a beach vacation.

_____________
Average Daily Mood: 5
Average Daily Sky: 2
Notable Food Consumption: Hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes, as noted previously.

No comments: