Monday, January 22, 2007

Day Twenty-One

Day twenty-one. Working my way through January a lot faster than I ever thought possible.

I noticed that the daffodils are coming up already, and I'm wondering if they'll realize they're up way too early, and hold back their sprouts somehow... or if they'll die off completely and we won't have any flowers this spring. It will definitely be interesting to find out. All the trees are budding already too. Part of me feels bad for them, part of me hopes that the chestnut won't bloom this year. Makes a hell of a mess on the deck - sticky white flowers that turn to goo and glue themselves to everything, including shoes and then any flooring surface in the house. They're not picky.

Grocery shopping was horrendous - haven't been in a very very long time. Groceries over and above the top of the cart - not to mention piled up on the rack underneath.

Saved $42 on the total order, just for having and using the store card and being a coupon junkie. Success!

_____________
Average Daily Mood: 6
Average Daily Sky: 1
Notable Food Consumption: Kielbasa

No comments: