Sunday, January 14, 2007

Days Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen...

I didn't drop off the face of the earth. Promise. I just got really busy all of a sudden and, well, a few things went to the wayside. This blog being (obviously) one of those things.

Let me tell you about the past few days:

Friday the 12th. Crazy day at work. There's so much going on right now that it's nigh onto scary. Really scary. But I'd really rather be active than bored. If I could just get the feel of my office back on track, I really think I'd be a much happier girl during the course of any day. The balance in there is just awful. That huge hulking desk is so distracting. At least I finally got the floor cleaned up. Just a few more boxes of useless crap to get out of there.

Class at the Mesa was amazing. I learned quite a lot during that one session (a full hour and a half longer than originally planned and /or anticipated). Purchased a few new crystals to add to the collection, and now I have a new book to hunt for.
_____________

Average Daily Mood: 7
Average Daily Sky: 6
Notable Food Consumption: lots of peach cream pie
_____________

Which brings us to day Thirteen. Saturday.

Woke up early with a blazing headache - aftermath from Friday night's studies? Perhaps.

It was, however, to my benefit that I woke up early - without the headache it may not have even been possible. It was a really sleepy Saturday, a little chilly, and definitely very rainy and foggy. More suited for snoozing than for jumping in the car and driving for an hour and a half, but drive I did. Up to Meadville to help make product. Always fun. Back in the early evening and then out for ribs and coleslaw. Yum.
_____________

Average Daily Mood:
9
Average Daily Sky: 4
Notable Food Consumption: Asiago cheese bagle, ribs and coleslaw. It was a good eating day.

_____________

Sunday was a lazy Sunday, and as a matter of fact, I'm still in my pajamas. It's just past 7:30. PM. No point in changing now. Some laundry done, some finances wrangled, and the Sunday paper plowed through. That's just about it.

Onward and upward into next week. It's going to be killer.
_____________

Average Daily Mood:
8
Average Daily Sky: 4
Notable Food Consumption: bacon and eggs, Florida citrus, pizza



No comments: