Monday, January 22, 2007

#$%&*(#$%!!!! I'm cold!!!

It wasn't terribly cold outside today, but it sure did feel colder inside than out. I've been miserable most of the day today... just trying to get warm. I'm wearing down booties and a hat INDOORS and I'm still cold. Shivering cold.

And when I'm really really cold, I have an insatiable appetite. I want to eat anything and everything I can get my hands on. Good thing I went grocery shopping yesterday, or I wouldn't have had anything to eat and would have consequently been very very cranky.

I was, in fact, so cold and hungry today that I ate oatmeal in an attempt to get both warm and full. I hate oatmeal.

I'm sitting (right now, as a matter of fact) about 6 inches from a roaring fire and I'm still cold.

The new couch was supposed to come today, but didn't. Now we're scheduled for Wednesday. Still excited, really bummed about it not coming today... was so looking forward to curling up on the chaise!

Baby fish update: all 3 still doing fabulously! They're growing like little weeds... two are much bigger than the other, but all seem to be doing well overall.

_____________
Average Daily Mood: 7
Average Daily Sky: 1
Notable Food Consumption: In order: granola bar, oatmeal (blegh), granola bar, kielbasa on a roll, chips and salsa, granola bar, pretzels, barbecue chicken, rice, chips and salsa, granola bar. blegh.

No comments: