Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day Ten

The mailman brought the monster box of oranges I've been anxiously awaiting today! Ithink it took about, oh, 3 seconds for me to rip the box open and dive in... I barely made it to the kitchen!

It was nice that he knocked on the door - not only did he save my oranges from freezing outside, I finally got to pass along his holiday gift.

Sometimes, when there is no sunshine around you, the next best sunshine is imported from Florida in a rind.

I feel like I accomplished a lot today, which is an unusual feeling of late. Maybe that's just because it wasn't pitch black at 4:00 and I could actually focus after 3:30.

It's steak time.
_____________

Average Daily Mood: 7
Average Daily Sky: 5 (grey, peeks of sun, snowing... wash, rinse, repeat)
Notable Food Consumption: oranges, oranges, oranges! and a T bone steak!

No comments: