Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Update... And, Oh Yeah, I'm Going Straight to Hell.

A little late for an update on this weekend's activities, but I've been a busy girl!

Saturday's activities included a juggling adventure, and, of course, a music adventure!

If you haven't seen the Shoebox Tour yet, GO! These guys are incredible - a variety of juggling skills on display. A couple things I can do (but I'm quite the mediocre juggler and proud of my minimal skills), many things I'd sure like to try, and several that made my jaw hit the floor. To top it all off, everything was set to music of the most interesting variety. Matthew and I actually got called up on stage to demonstrate one of the "10 New And Amazing Great Juggling Tricks..." and Matthew being the natural showman that he is, was invited to stay up on stage for a round of juggling musical chairs. Good, good times.

Now that I've seen some serious contact juggling in action, I've really got the itch to get started.

After the juggling show, it was off to see Squirrel Nut Zippers at Mr. Smalls. I'm still feeling a little wierd about the "costumage" shall we say, but other than that, they were fantastic! Definitely a different experience from the other shows I've been frequenting lately, but a good one nonetheless.

Now that I've gotten this far, time to address the second half of this post's title. I bought size 0 jeans and refrigerated (premade) cookie dough in my out and abouts today. I'd like a window seat, please.

No comments: