Friday, August 17, 2007

For anyone curious...

I realized today that my last post was a little vague. It was full of good intention, with some emotion to back it up - but for anyone truly interested in the evolving I've been doing, I thought I'd take a minute to post two lists.

List One: What I have been up to.
List Two: What I'll be up to soon.

Enjoy!

What I have been up to? In the past few weeks, well, throwing a sopping wet towel... in. Not necessarily in order, but as close as I'm going to get past midnight on a Friday morning:
* Came back to my blog with fresh eyes
* Started a Google map and beer project
* Saw The Pietasters
* Visited Niagra Falls
* Went to another city, in another state, for a concert (Against All Authority, Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake)
* Stretched my ears again, finally, after almost 2 years at 12s. And I skipped a size and went straight to 8s. Which I know I shouldn't have done, but I was just too ready.
* Ran a soap show day all by myself
* Finally decided on my next tattoo set design and placement
* Went to Warped
* Saw Dave Matthews in concert

Which brings me to list two, and what I'll be up to soon. No rhyme, reason or order to this list. Just things on a list I want to get to:
* Actually get the aforementioned tattoos
* Stretch my ears to a 6 without waiting 2 years
* See the Shout It Loud Tour again (already have tix for this so it's ON! LTJ, here we come!)
* See as many concerts as I can manage
* Clean out my wardrobe
* Find a replacement for my most favorite belt that broke about 3 years ago. I still pine for it. It was the perfect belt.
* Learn to ride and buy a scooter. Preferably a Vespa. Preferably red.
* Start taking vitamins again
* Kick some ass and take some names and finally start that podcast
* Stop asking for a visit, and finally come to terms with the fact that I'm never going to get one.

I expect these lists to grow from here on out. Now you know.

No comments: