Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sometimes I forget.

Sometimes I forget things. Important, life-changing things. I get stuck. And every once in a while, something happens to turn me back around.

I spent the night in the ER on Monday. As a matter of fact, 11:30 pm on Monday to 7:00 am on Tuesday. We'll take it easy with the horrible in-depth descriptions and call it an inflamation of the stomach lining. Spending a night there will certainly bring one back around. At this point it's nearly Thursday, and I'm still tired. It's gotten me thinking.

I don't want to be lost anymore. I want to start doing things I've wanted to do for a long time. And why the hell not?

I'd really like to have more fun. I've been so focused on being so serious for so long, I've made a permanent habit of putting things off. Things I want to do to keep *me* happy.

I need to get away from holding myself back.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I hear you boss. Hope things are ok...

I'm just happy I can say I'm done in three weeks. I flipped my world upside-down nearly two years ago.

Will it pay off? Only time will tell. But in a few weeks, it will be something I've earned that no one can take away from me.

Anonymous said...

Great work.