Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Will somone please tell me...

... what is wrong with me?

I have been sick for two weeks now. Sick a few days before vacation, sick all during vacation, sick now that I'm back.

Went back to the doctor last night because it's driving me crazy. I can barely swallow without gagging. They scraped my throat twice, they drew a whole bunch of blood. Now I get to sit and wait for a few more days while it all gets tested.

Since I've been through this all about two weeks ago (but on a slightly lesser scale), I have to wonder if they're going to find anything at all. Maybe I'm REALLY sick. Maybe I have something that no one knows about yet - some kind of as-yet-undiscovered illness that wreaks havoc on the infested.

Or maybe, just maybe, this is the physical manifestation of something completely different.

I am sick, and I am TIRED.

No comments: