Sunday, September 09, 2007

43 Things

I discovered 43 Things a few days ago. What a perfect place to park my "list"! There are some things that I want to do that don't quite fit in a list of that nature, but that's okay. They can stay in my list from a few posts ago. I've placed the running tally permanently here on Steel Grey Pittsburgh; feel free to take a peek.

Instead of looking at what other people want to do, and then choosing them for my own, I have decided to go about this small project by typing in exactly what it is that *I* want to do... and then seeing how many other lonely souls out there are looking to do exactly the same. Surprisingly for some of these things, there are many. I think it's much more interesting to take what's in my own head and put it out there to see if it's already crossed someone else's mind.

Interesting to know that there are others out there with the same things on their minds.

Makes you feel... not so alone.


1 comment:

Myrddin said...

How at this point could you feel alone?