Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thank you.

*Someone* has been throwing some serious nag-time my way in terms of my blogging activity. Apparently when about 6 people read your blog, at least 1 or maybe 2 of them is bound to get cranky enough to call me out on the fact that I rarely blog anymore.

Fact of the matter is, I've been a little caught up in life. I'm looking for a new place to live. I'm trying to compile some things and get them sent in the mail. I need to clean out my bag. I'm saving for some ink. And I'm in the process of redesigning myself and my life in a manner I currently see fit.

So for all those who are wondering, I am now healthy. I am also now well on my way to happiness. Several of you have passed me some sanity, and you know, it means so much to me.* So thanks. And for those of you who listened to me cough up my lungs at 4am, I'm sorry I've put you through that. For those of you who didn't mind that I crashed on your couches and chairs, camped out in your guest bedrooms and parked myself on your spare mattresses, I thank you so much.

That's all for now. Thanks kids.

* Lyrics tidbit thanks to Less Than Jake. Thanks for putting feeling, backbone and balls into my daily life.

No comments: