Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What the F$%^&*(!!!

Ugh! And what the hell???

I've been lost, kids. Lost.

What started out as a really cool experiment (at least I though
t so), turned into a running commentary on what was going on in my life (which was okay too although not that interesting to anyone else besides me), turned into a project I no longer did anything with.

What a shame.

Honestly, I'm more than a little dissappointed in myself at this point. So, I have decided to pick back up where I started. Maybe not alllll the way back, because I think it got to be sort of a drag recording the stats and datapoints and what-have-you, because that's what I do all day anyway. So from here on, I give you: What's In My Head. And I'm going to try this without a rigid update schedule. We'll see how it goes.

Items of note today: my webcam fell into my coffee. Sigh. Just in case you'd like to know what the webcam's point of view was:



And to give you a glimpse into real-life, I've also included here a picture of my BeBop playing with his favorite office toy - a water bottle. I know you're asking yourself "what's an office toy", and for that to be answered you should know that BeBop (not his real name, but if it had been up to me to name him in the first place it would have been) is a JRT with, err, um, some issues - and the *b*a*l*l* is absolutely never allowed upstairs, and god forbid anywhere near the office. The downstairs is just fine enough, thanks.

Yeah, the picture's blurry. Have you ever tried getting a still picture of a Jack Russell Terrier? Nigh onto impossible. It took me at least 30 quickshots to get this one, and the only reason you can *kind of* see what he looks like is because I was holding the bottle in his mouth still.



Enjoy. I'll be back from now on, more than likely erratically and as time permits. Once I get the old car back from the garage she'll probably be able to do 88 mph and from there, I'll have LOTS more time. I think.


No comments: