Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tonight, I Ponder.

Tonight, I ponder on the ways of the world.

Got some bad news today... about 12:45 AM to be exact. And honestly, I've felt all day like someone punched me square in the gut.

**********
I'm sorry kiddo. Really really sorry.

**********

On top of that I leave for a 2 1/2 day jaunt to New York tomorrow afternoon. I was really excited a few days ago. Now I'm really bummed because in my heart I feel like there's somewhere else I should be.

**********
Even though I know you're all grown up and you can take care of yourself, I still feel like I should be there. But I don't even know what I would or could do for you at this point. A hug just wouldn't be enough, really. Just know I'm here, and you always have a place to stay.

**********
Enough. I'm done.



No comments: